As environment and resource management experts, ChanceryGreen provides specialist and strategic advice to a wide range of clients. We have particular expertise with managing and consenting large-scale projects for clients in the energy, retail and property development sectors. We also assist a variety of corporate entities, private individuals and interest groups in dealing with the full range of resource management and related administrative matters.
Our team has significant depth in providing due diligence advice for company mergers, acquisitions and property transactions.
Our expertise covers the following areas:
- Resource consenting - land use, subdivision, coastal, discharge and water take consents
- Designations for infrastructure
- Consenting large-scale energy projects
- Mining permits under Crown Minerals Act regime, including on- and offshore prospecting and exploration
- Heritage and historic site protection
- Advising on Waitangi Tribunal claims
For further information on how we might assist you in relation to resource management aspects of an application or project, please contact us.