Environmental risk management and compliance is vital for the sucessful management of any business. Mismanagement of environmental issues can lead to additional business costs, enforcement and prosecution action, with potentially serious consequences. We regularly advise on environmental risk management and compliance and environmental liability issues, particularly in relation to hazardous substances, new organisms and suspected or known contaminated sites.
The ChanceryGreen team has vast experience in environmental project management from a legal perspective, and offers multi-disciplinary expertise in the following areas:
- Environmental risk management
- Environmental compliance audits
- Contaminated site management
- Management and certification of hazardous substances
- Entity-wide training in environmental risk management
For information on our expertise and capabilities in this area, please contact us.